To begin the process of our evaluation of your interests, you can email, call, fax, mail and/or complete the form on this website with any information that you feel would be helpful for us to propose an offer. Please send a plat of your acreage if available. We encourage you to email documents, but if this is too much, then you can fax as a second alternative. We need lease status information, if available. Please understand that the more information that you send to us will reduce the assumptions that we may have to make in trying to evaluate an offer. Also, should you furnish us with the necessary information, the evaluation will take less time and our offer will be more aggressive. As we frequently say around here, the fewer the assumptions, the better the offer. The information that we would like to see, if available, are as follows:
1. Copies of the most recent check stubs from the last 3 to 6 months.
2. Copies of any active Division Orders.
3. Copies of any active Oil, Gas, Mineral, and Coal Leases as well as Ratification of Oil and Gas Leases and/or Units.
4. Legal description of properties for sale, interest type and your decimal interests.
5. Copies of the deeds/assignments/conveyances into you.
6. Copies of plats/maps highlighting the tracts under which your interests are located.
7. If working interests, copies of the most recent Joint Interest Billings (JIBs) from the last 3 to 6 months.
8. If working interests, copies of any Authority For Expenditures (AFEs) proposed in the last 12 months.
9. If working interests, copies of any active Joint Operating Agreement (JOA).
Please fill in the following form: